Buckle Your Seatbelts.
This is going to be a great ride.
No matter which of my classes you are enrolled in, there are a few things that drive all that we do as we learn together.
- It is ok to fail! I do it almost daily. 🙂 Laugh about your mistakes, learn from them, then move forward.
- Be a better person today than you were yesterday! You are in charge of who you become.
- Commit to making our class a safe place for everyone! This is a must.
- Each of us has the ability to meet the objectives of the class and learn at deeper levels.
- What are your goals for learning and how are you going to accomplish them?
- We are in this for the learning! NOT just to go through the motions or to check a box.
- We all commit to putting our BEST effort into learning- not just in getting through things. Only then will we learn at the highest levels together
- We have fun and laugh about our mistakes.